Saturday, March 18, 2017

WEEK 8

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

As I type this blog post I'm grueling over a hangover from yesterday's St. Patricks Day festivities. I'm sure many of my classmates can relate to that feeling. It seemed like a good idea at the time to drink all of that "green beer" as I pretended to be Irish, but now I am paying the consequence ten fold. I came to shocking realization this morning that I wasn't in Ireland last night, but rather in America drinking cheap domestic alcoholic beverages with green dye. This weekend my best friends Kevin and Jack visited me at my new bachelor pad and this is when the fun began. We started our day off with a round of golf at some nearby hack course called Shadowmoss Country Club, where we all preceded to get intoxicated while riding around on golf carts (don't try this at home kids). After shotgunning several Natural "Natty" Lights and shooting arguably the worst round of golf in my entire life, we decided it was time to take this party downtown to commit more mischievous deeds. On the way back home to my buddy's house, we stopped at a wing shack and polished a couple dozen buffalo wings and slammed a few more draft beers. Afterward, my best friend Kevin drove (designated driver) us to his house to change and get ready for the clubs on King Street in downtown Charleston. By the time we finally arrived downtown it was nearly last call and believe me when I say we didn't need anymore alcohol intake at that point in the night. We finished the night with a large cheese pizza to balance the alcohol consumption throughout the day. I don't recall the remainder of the night, but it is safe to say that I had a night I can't remember with people I'll never forget. To be continued...

Cheers!

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment