Friday, February 17, 2017

WEEK 4

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this week has been very promising to me so far, everything is starting to go in my favor and I couldn't be happier. I just landed a sweet spring and summer job as a golf caddie out on Kiawah Island, South Carolina making big tips to tend for rich folks golf clubs. Also, I was approved for a single bedroom apartment downtown so I will finally be moving out of my family friend's house and have my own place to call home. I only signed a six year lease because I'm under contract to work for the golf course for four months and I'm also working at Dick's Sporting Goods as a golf assistant. This is a big turning point in my life that will truly test my ability to be independent and fend for myself so to speak. I suppose what I'm looking forward to the most is being my own parental figure and making the calls on things such as food and curfews. I can do whatever I want whenever I want. However, I will also have a lot more responsibility in terms of paying my bills on time as well as cleaning and cooking. This coming Saturday, tomorrow, my best friend is coming down from North Carolina to help me move in and unpack my belongings into my new place. I am beyond excited to kickstart this new chapter in my life and impatient to see what's in store along this journey. Although there have been many downs recently in my life like losing my girlfriend last week, things are looking bright again and I feel more motivated than ever before. I feel like I have been given a new lease on life with endless opportunities and I am more than ready to seize the moment. I will not take this opportunity for granted, but I will most certainly take advantage of these blessings that the man above has been presenting me with. Godbless!

Yours Truly,

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment