Thursday, March 2, 2017

WEEK 6

Class,

Good afternoon ladies and gents, this week has been a very tiresome hardworking one in every sense of the word "grind." I have been caddying full-time at the private golf courses on the beautiful Kiawah Island overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. I must admit I'm extremely blessed to call my work office out on the lush green pastures of Cassique and River Course golf clubs. I highly recommend visiting these resorts if you are ever in the area, I promise you the views are breathtaking and are guaranteed to blow your mind. That being said, it is safe to say that I have finally come into my own and I'm beginning to earn the respect of my peers. Since my time down here in South Carolina, I've learned that hard work truly does go a long way and employment opportunities such as the one I've been given must be taken advantage of and never for granted.

Off the course, in the classroom setting I have learned a great deal about the nature of Inverted Pyramid schemes, a lesson that will serve my written product in the journalism field for the years to come in my young career. Since my undergraduate days of writing in such types of format, I have gained a further knowledge for the fine details and intricacies that distinguish the subtle difference between a catchy storyline and a dull one. As an amateur journalist I have expanded my horizons about the internal makeup of such articles and analyzed the key elements necessary to maximize the face value of such a type of article.

In closing remarks, this weekend I will be engaging in some nightly social activities with my dearest buddies, such as going on a 'Brew Tour' in Charleston to sample some of the finest craft microbrews the historic city has to offer. I am overjoyed to finally be able to relax and enjoy several adult beverages in good company. I will do my best to be on good behavior and not do anything my other classmates wouldn't do if you know what I mean (LOL). :P

Yours Truly,

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment